Monday, January 2, 2012

The Resolution

File:New Jameson Bottle.JPG

So, a couple weeks ago, I was saddled up to a small town bar with my younger brother. Both the company and the setting were pleasant rarities. We each enjoyed a couple Jamesons and, somehow, at the end of it, we resolved to start our own blogs this year. I don't know if technically it counts as a "resolution" since I equate that with mostly tortuous activities such as exercising or eating healthy. Nevertheless, here I am, jumping on the blogger bandwagon.

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now and have also been encouraged by my lovely sister-in-law to start one. Apparently, I just needed a little push (and a little alcohol) to get it going. Besides, it will be nice to have a place to share all the fun, crafty stuff I like to do. Hopefully someone will be inspired by it!

No comments:

Post a Comment